Campus Cutie: Eric

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

The Basics
Name: Eric Ganzenmuller
Nickname: Ganz or Gonz
Hometown: Holliston, MA
Relationship Status: Single
Sign: Aquarius

Campus Life
Major: Business Administration
Favorite thing about UMaine: 62 crosby street, my friends and watching humans vs. zombies
How are you involved on campus: Haha can’t say I’m that involved. I play intramural floor hockey, softball and volleyball that’s about it.
Favorite place to eat in Orono: The roost! ordering the Charlie Merritt special
Best Class: Freshman year Nature of Story
Worst Class: Both financial and managerial accounting… might as well have been a foreign language
How do you like to spend your weekends here: With my friends. Hopefully the smell of the mill in Old Town doesn’t make it to Orono on Sunday morning that’s always tough.

Miscellaneous
What is on your ipod’s top rated: Talking heads-This must be the place & Josiah-Run, Forrest, Run Check it out!
Boxers or Briefs: Boxers
An embarrassing confession: I listen to a lot of Tracy Chapman
Ski or Snowboard: Snowboard. I switched from skiing when I was 8 because I kept going straight down the mountain on skis. My mom finally just attached me to one of those child leashes… It was awful so snowboarding was my way off of the leash.
Salty or Sweet: Sweet
Dream job: Host a show on travel channel and travel the globe fo free
Biggest Pet Peeve: When girls yell “Sammy Adams!” at me from a distance and then get all disappointed when they realize I’m not him. Not a fan of Sam
Favorite Guilty Pleasure: Listening to weird music that my mom listened to when I was little like Ace of Base… give it a shot “The Sign”. Jam.
Three words to describe yourself: adventurous, exciting, compassionate

Favorites
Favorite Barstool Segment: “Does this look like the face of..” some strange people out there
Favorite Quote: “Wake up and live”
Favorite song to dance to at a party: Michael Jackson- Billie Jean
Favorite food: My moms chicken parm
Favorite sports team(s): Celtics, Pats, Bruins
Favorite Beer: Guinness or a black and blue (half blue moon half guinness)
Favorite App (game or otherwise): Songza

The Nitty Gritty
Craziest place you’ve ever had sex: Some boat that was tied to a dock near my house on cape cod.. still don’t know why
How do you let someone know you’re interested in them: Eye contact, show them a great time and just be honest with them
What do you want girls to know about you: I like to have a good time so if you like what you see come talk to me.
What do you look for in a girl: Nice eyes, a good sense of humor, not caring what other people think and being a good cook can’t hurt
Deal-breaker: Lying
Celebrity Crush: Shakira Shakiraa 

Olivia is a senior pursuing a Marketing degree at the University of Maine at Orono. Besides being a co-branch correspondent for the Her Campus UMaine Branch, she is the business manager for the University of Maine student newspaper, The Maine Campus. One of her many interests is fashion and writes as a contributing fashion writer for Her Campus UMaine. Olivia hopes to land a career in the industry after graduation.