Campus Cutie: Corey

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Basic Facts
Name: Corey Larue
Nickname: LaRueski
Hometown: Auburn, ME
Relationship Status: Single
Sign: Capricorn

Campus Life
Major: Construction Management
Favorite thing about UMaine: The hockey games or intramurals
How are you involved on campus: Officer of the Associated Builders and Contractors UMaine Student Chapter
Favorite place to eat in Orono: Margs
Best Class: Physics
Worst Class: Macroeconomics
How do you like to spend your weekends here: I normally go into the weekends without any plans and see where the night leads me, which is one of three places. OT, my buddies place, or my bed.

Miscellaneous
What is on your ipod’s top rated: Cudderisback- Kid Cudi
Boxers or Briefs: Boxers
An embarrassing confession: I have a Call of Duty problem
Ski or Snowboard: Skiing, ‘pizza’ing my way down the slopes.
What are you plans for Summer: Working construction, going for my motorcycle license and buying a new bike.
Salty or Sweet: Sweet
Dream job: General manager of the Boston Red Sox
Biggest Pet Peeve: Leaving trash in my room
Three words to describe yourself: Friendly, Open-minded, Funny

Favorites
Favorite Barstool Segment: Guess that Ass, can spot Kim Kardash’s bum anytime now.
Favorite Quote: I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.- Ron Burgundy
Favorite song to dance to at a party: Petey Pablo- Raise Up
Favorite food: Shepards pie
Favorite sports team(s): Any professional team from New England
Favorite Beer: Blue Moon
Favorite App (game or otherwise): Words with friends

The Nitty Gritty
Craziest place you’ve ever had sex: Back seat, windows up… In my Grandfather’s Oldsmobile, classy I know.
How do you let someone know you’re interested in them: I always give them my undivided attention and try to make them smile. Let’s see those pearly whites!
What do you want girls to know about you: I can do 100 pushups in 20 minutes
What do you look for in a girl: Athletic, nice smile and funny
Deal-breaker: Bad breath
Celebrity Crush: Jessica Alba

Olivia is a senior pursuing a Marketing degree at the University of Maine at Orono. Besides being a co-branch correspondent for the Her Campus UMaine Branch, she is the business manager for the University of Maine student newspaper, The Maine Campus. One of her many interests is fashion and writes as a contributing fashion writer for Her Campus UMaine. Olivia hopes to land a career in the industry after graduation.