jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Amazing Instagram Accounts You NEED to Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Whether it be fashion, travel, food, meme, or dog Instagrams, we are always looking for new accounts to follow. These Insta accounts let us pretend we aren’t stuck in class all day or they just give us that laugh we needed after passing in a horrible paper. Here are some amazing accounts to check out that may make your search a little simpler and your timeline a little happier!

Fashion/Lifestyle

@the_salty_blonde – She is my absolute favorite person on Instagram. I’m obsessed with her account!

@notyourstandard – Very different vibe from the salty blonde, but I also need her closet.

@ktnewms – If you’re coffee obsessed like me, you HAVE to follow her.

@designsponge – Definitely my new favorite aesthetically pleasing account – young and fun!

Decor

@smpliving – Some chic and bright ideas for styling, if I wasn’t poor.

@luluandgeorgia – The cutest and trendiest décor!

@ihavethisthingwithfloors – This account is just a bunch of pretty floors basically. It’s a lot cooler than it sounds lol.

@designlovefest – Not necessarily a décor account, but has so much gorgeous inspiration.

Food/Drink

@bitcheswhobrunch – For all my brunch lovers out there, it’s a must follow.

@the_daily_bite – This will make you Instahungry.

@coffeenclothes – I need all of these gorgeous cups of coffee in every setting rn.

@realfoodgypsy – She finds the prettiest food (warning: will make you envious of her life)

Dogs

@dogsbeingbasic – This is an all dog meme account, it’s all you could ever want. 

@popeyethefoodie – You NEED to follow this dog, it’s perfection.

@thedogist – The cutest headshots of dogs.

Memes

@hercampus – Obviously have to rep national’s meme account, it’s too funny.

@bustle – Hilarious memes and Insta stories are SO good!

@betches –This account actually makes me laugh out loud. Taggable quality account. 

And saving the best for last, follow @hercampusmaine !

Happy Instagramming colligettes!

Photo: 1

Marissa Zink and is currently a sophomore at the University of Maine! She is a Child Development major with a minor in Legal Studies and hopes to go to law school in the future. Marissa is a proud sister of Alpha Phi and loves to hike, read, and drink coffee!
Mary is a fourth year Ecology and Environmental Science major at the University of Maine, with a concentration in sustainability. Mary loves to read, spend time with her Alpha Phi sisters, cuddle with her cat, and drink coffee. She hopes to save the environment and adopt alllll the kitties.