35 Justin Bieber GIFs that Perfectly Describe College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

He sings, he dances, he has fantastic hair. Here are all of the times that Justin Bieber just totally understood you:

1. When you’re just trying to juggle all of your responsibilities

2. When someone cancels plans and you have to pretend to be upset but you’re secretly pumped

3. When the whole squad looks hotAF

4. When you’re trying to decide which flavor vodka to buy

5. When you see that your *CrUsH* texted you, but you’re going to let the notification sit for a minute

6. When a drunk girl compliments your outfit in the bathroom

7. When your friend reveals the extreme creeping she has recently done on the new guy she’s talking to  

8. When your friend asks if you’re going to go out, but it’s a Tuesday

9. When Starbucks is out of your favorite drink

10. When you and your bestfriend look really good, but try to take a Snapchat that looks like you’re doing something besides trying to show off how good you look

11. When you sleep through your alarm and realize class started half an hour ago

12. When bae likes your selfie

13. When the dress you wanted to buy last week is on sale this week, so you buy it.

14. When you see your ex-bae with a new girl, but you don’t even care

15. When you probably should have washed your hair, but your roommate convinces you it’s not too greasy to leave the house with

16. When your bestfriend is doing something questionable, but you just let her do her thing.

17. When someone asks what you plan to do after graduation

18. When your outfit is fire, but you can’t actually really move in it.

19. When you were expecting to fail an exam, but somehow ended up with a decent grade

20. When bae invites you to Netflix & Chill

21. When you get hit with no text back & a read receipt

22. When the Uber arrives before you’re ready

23. When you get a bajillion likes on Instagram (jk it’s more like 250)

24. When your roommate offers to drive to Starbucks

25. When someone tells you that you go out too much

26. When Chipotle forgets to charge you for guac

27. When you accidentally bring something up that you only know from creeping on social media

28. When you’re pretty hungover, but your roommate suggests brunch

29. When you’re trying to pay attention while someone is speaking, but all you can think about is pizza

30. When you finally learned every word to a Fetty Wap song

31. When you are just so obsessed with your best friend

32. When you come up with a really witty Instagram caption

33. When you see a really hot guy at the gym

34. When you have an exam scheduled for this week but you LITERALLY JUST TOOK ONE

35. When you realize your life is pretty much a mess and you should maybe figure it out soon

Hannah began her involvement with Her Campus as a contributing writer for the UMaine chapter after transferring from Seton Hall University in 2013. Currently, she is the HC UMaine Campus Correspondent and a Chapter Advisor. She is also a staff writer at the University of Maine's student newspaper, The Maine Campus. As a fourth year Journalism student with an English minor, Hannah enjoys writing everything from hard news stories to GIF-filled listicles. In addition to her involvement with Her Campus, Hannah coaches a junior varsity high school cheerleading team. In her spare time, you can find Hannah sharing hair tips on her personal blog, obsessing over Justin Bieber and re-watching episodes of Gossip Girl.