3 Easy Halloween Snacks You Have to Try

Halloween gets everyone excited with the all fun it brings. Whether you're just drinking the week away or planning an amazing costume, here are some fun easy Halloween treats to try with no tricks:

Candy Corn Cupcakes

Ingredients:

• Box of white cake mix
  • orange and yellow food coloring
  • white frosting

Instructions:

1: Prepare boxes of cake mix then separate evenly into separate bowls according to package directions. 2: Add food coloring to each of the bowls except for the white bowl, until desired color is achieved. 3: Pour cake batter into cupcake pan in order of colors: yellow, orange, and then white 4: Bake cakes according to package directions.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             5: Cool cakes on cooling rack. 6: Frost the top of cakes as desired and add a few pieces of candy corn.

Enjoy!

Mummy Nutter Butters

Ingredients:

• Nutter Butters
  • Candy Eye Balls
  • White Chocolate Melts

Instructions:

1. Melt White chocolate melts in microwave according to directions.

2. Once desired consistency, dip half of the nutter butter into bowl. You can use a fork to make texture of a mummy wrap.

3. Place eye ball on nutter butter place on plate to cool.

Enjoy! 

Halloween Popcorn mix

Ingredients:

• Popcorn
  • Candy Corn
  • Favorite Candy

Instructions:

Simply pop the popcorn and mix in your favorite candy with equal parts of candy corn and enjoy!

Photos: 1, 2 courtesy of author