In honor of the 10th anniversary of every girl’s favorite binge-watch show Gossip Girl this week, here are 15 GG quotes that every Upper-East-Sider wanna be can relate to:
- “Have a little faith… and if that doesn’t work, a lot of mimosas” – Blair Waldorf
When waiting for your latest exam results.
- “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go kill myself. Or max out my credit card, whichever comes first.” – Blair Waldorf
When said exam results are in and you did less than ideal.
- “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go get drunk enough to make you all seem interesting” – Georgina Sparks
When your friends force you to go out but you desperately would rather be tucked in your bed watching Netflix.
- “What I want is to become a powerful woman.” – Blair Waldorf
The attitude you have at the beginning of every semester when you’re super motivated.
- “I look forward to never seeing you again.” – Blair Waldorf
What you want to say to your group partner who did absolutely no work all semester when the project is over.
- “Damn that mother Chucker.” – Blair Waldorf
Your thoughts when anyone wrongs you.
- “Welcome to our tasteful and appropriate home.” – Eleanor Waldorf
When your parents visit your Ave apartment after you threw a rager the night before.
- “You look like you just got a trust fund.” – Serena Van der Woodsen
When your friend comes home from Fall Break and her mom took her on a shopping spree.
- “Great leaders only need three hours of sleep!” – Blair Waldorf
What you tell yourself when you’re consistently pulling all-nighters.
- “The only thing feared by the spawn of Satan? Mom and Dad.” – Gossip Girl
When you used your parent’s credit card without telling them.
- “Maybe I am a total bitch. Ever think about that?” – Blair Waldorf
When you have finally decided just to own who you are.
- “I’ll just stay home, eat lots of gelato and write about how true love is nothing but myth.” – Serena Van der Woodsen
Anytime a boy does something stupid and you don’t even want to see his face.
- “Your methods of inquiry must be as tired as your hair.” – Blair Waldorf
When your professor asks you what your thoughts are on a subject during a lecture.
- “As you can see, I survived without you” – Blair Waldorf
You’re attitude toward every boy ever because #girlpower.
- “I’d ask you how you are but I don’t really care” – Serena Van der Woodsen
When you see literally anyone on campus that you have been trying to avoid.