13 Times You Should Channel Your Inner Adele

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Adele is an international sensation and undoubtedly one of the most talented artists out there. Channeling your inner-Adele is actually much easier than you might think. Here are 13 times you should pull an Adele:

1. When the teacher takes attendance:

2. When someone asks who the girl dancing on the table was this weekend:

3. When your siblings ask your parents who the favorite child is:

4. When you’re getting roasted in the group text:

5. When Ohop calls to tell you they’re here with your pizza:

6. When you walk into a party and don’t know anybody:

7. When your roommates ask who finished the Nutella:

8. When someone asks which one of the roommates single:

9. When Starbucks has your drink ready and calls your name: 

10. When the Brew bouncer recognizes you & doesn’t card you:

11. When your friends ask who wants Chipotle: 

12. When you’re still gaining the freshman 15 and your relatives don’t recognize you at Christmas:

13. When anyone over the age of 40 calls you:

Katelyn is a Senior at the University of Maine studying Psychology and Child Development/Family Relations. Her involvement with Her Campus began at the UMaine chapter in 2015. Currently she is President/Co-Campus Coordinator of the UMaine chapter. In addition to HerCampus, Katelyn is also Secretary of UMaine's Active Minds chapter. Katelyn's future plans include traveling, being a dog owner and figuring out how to be an adult. Fun fact: she uses excessive amounts of hairspray & loves to wear black.
Hannah began her involvement with Her Campus as a contributing writer for the UMaine chapter after transferring from Seton Hall University in 2013. Currently, she is the HC UMaine Campus Correspondent and a Chapter Advisor. She is also a staff writer at the University of Maine's student newspaper, The Maine Campus. As a fourth year Journalism student with an English minor, Hannah enjoys writing everything from hard news stories to GIF-filled listicles. In addition to her involvement with Her Campus, Hannah coaches a junior varsity high school cheerleading team. In her spare time, you can find Hannah sharing hair tips on her personal blog, obsessing over Justin Bieber and re-watching episodes of Gossip Girl.