10 Things You Wish You Could Put On Your Xmas List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Christmas morning is sneaking up on us, so prepare your Christmas wish list! Our lists are usually the same every year…clothes, makeup, technology and gift cards, but have you ever wished it was possible to ask Santa for absolutely anything? Here’s a few things we wish Santa and his elves could put under our tree and in our stocking this holiday season.

1.   Your own reserved parking spot right in front of your classes so you never have to worry about parking on campus anymore

2.   Free Dunkin and Aroma Joe’s for the rest of the semester (the only way to get through finals week!)

3.   Your professor to bump your C to a A (pretty please?)

4.   That essay due tomorrow to write itself

5.   Rent to be no more than $20 a month and groceries for free

6.   Finals week to not be a thing (can you test what we’ve learned some other way??)

7.   A professional chef that cooks all your meals for you (no more easy mac!) or at least some free OHOP

8.   Drinking without being deathly hungover the next morning (we’re not all as lucky as the rookie freshmen)

9.   That intersection at the Alltown gas station to not always have twenty billion people waiting to turn

10. Your crush to finally send that text back *sighs*

“Happy Holidays, we hope you get everything on your wish list!”

Photo: 1

Monica is a second year Communication major. She's looking into minoring in Business Marketing. She's from Freeport, Maine. She loves going to new places, the beach and hanging out with friends.
Chloe is a fourth-year Mass Communication major at the University of Maine. She is the Editor-in-Chief/Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UMaine. She is also contributing editor for Odyssey UMaine. Check out her blog at https://cdyer.bangordailynews.com/. She is passionate about writing, and in her free time enjoys reading, traveling and blogging.