Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Maybe you’re like me, and you (always) have a sweet tooth. Or maybe you’re also like me, and you live farther away from the always gorgeous downtown IC. Then perfect, because I found the cutest little bakery on Summit St. just a few blocks down from the Delta Gamma house! The DeLuxe Bakery is hands down one of the most adorable bakeries I’ve ever been to, and trust me, I’ve been to a lot of bakeries. To make your day even better, their desserts are super affordable. You can buy some super yummy drop cookies for just 50 cents or maybe a sweet frosted sugar cookie for just around $2! Not to mention, with coffee and free wifi, it’s a perfect study location. Gotta’ keep an eye out for those hidden gems of Iowa City!

If this precious platter of goodies doesn’t make you want to try Deluxe Bakery, I don’t know what will!

Such a cute little place, amiright? You can find Deluxe at 812 S Summit St, Iowa City, IA 52240 or call them at (319) 338-5000.

Isabella is a student at the University of Iowa majoring in both Psychology and Gender, Women, & Sexuality Studies with a minor in Human Relations. She is a self proclaimed cheesecake enthusiast, flower child, and feminist. Isabella is low key obsessed with Cosmo and one of her life's ambitions is to have an article published by their online magazine. If she were a Sex & The City character she would be Miranda, because not everyone can be Carrie.
    U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.