Noodles & Co. in Old Capitol Mall to Open Soon

The new Noodles & Co. is tentatively scheduled to open on April 2, 2012 in the Old Capitol Town Center in Downtown Iowa City. 
The self-proclaimed "noodle-eccentric" chain restaurant serves noodles, salad and sandwich dishes from all around the world. They specialize in dishes from Asia, the Mediterranean and America and serve it exactly to your liking. According to the local manager Greg Dillon, the restaurant will seat around 35 guests and will offer takeout. This will surely be a busy place for students to gather, dine, study and socialize, while eating some very delicious food. 
Make sure to stop in for the grand opening!

Photo Courtesy of Emily Oyster

Emily is a junior at the University of Iowa and is studying Journalism and Pre-Law with a minor in Health Communication. She has been a part of the Her Campus University of Iowa team since it was founded in 2010 and is a member of Ed on Campus. She has grown to love magazine writing and editing and if she somehow can't land her dream job (to be Carrie Bradshaw), she wouldn't mind settling for a job in the magazine industry. If nothing else, she hopes to attend law school somewhere in the Bay Area out West, her favorite place to be. Since the age of 15, Emily spent her summers in California, doing internships and falling in love with San Francisco. Some of her other interests include her 4-month-old longhaired wiener dog Henry, blogging, celebrity gossip, sushi, Private Practice, fro-yo, being a journalism nerd, and anything involving good conversation with good people. Although she's not exactly sure of her plans for the future, she knows journalism will somehow be the driving force in her career.