Iowa City is the Place to Revive Your Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Downtown Iowa City has it all: art, culture, entertainment and shopping. Revival, an eclectic secondhand shop in the center of the Iowa City Ped Mall, combines the best of both vintage and modern fashion with a midwestern twist. This independently-owned business is full of clever outfit displays and friendly staff to make even the most inexperienced thrifter feel like they had a successful shopping day. Whether you’re looking for one-of-a kind accessories or just stopping in to browse, this cute boutique is full of unique finds. The best part? Most of Revival’s merchandise is affordable, and inventory is updated frequently. Revival also features accessories from local artists, a display of handmade jewelry and even small gifts and trinkets that your friends are sure to love. Just walking into this charming store will have you feeling full of outfit inspiration. 

Hello! I'm Erin, a University of Iowa student often found doing crafty things or jamming out to alternative music. I love flowers, puns, concerts, and traveling. I've lived on the east coast and the west coast but the midwest is the best.
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.