How to Survive the Semester After Spring Break As Told By Brooke Davis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Getting back into the swing of things after spring break can be difficult. Thankfully, Her Campus has provided us with the perfect survival kit to get through the next six weeks. Check out what HC sent us!

We got our gal pal Brooke Davis to help us out all the way from Tree Hill. Thanks, B. Davis!

Circle Pay

How is it that something like Circle Pay hasn’t existed before?! Now splitting bills and paying someone back has become SO much easier! Circle is a social payment app that lets you send and receive money with just an email or phone number. It’s instant, secure and free. Plus, when you share a money message, you can also share photos, emoji and gifs, so it’s fun, too! Just snap a pic of your debit card to send money or cash out.

WHAT YOU CAN USE THE APP FOR:

• Split your restaurant or bar tab

• Give your roomie your share of the cable bill

• Ask mom for textbook cash

• Collect money for your Spring Break hotel

• Pay that dude on Craigslist for concert tix

• Divvy party costs

• Collect sorority dues

TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner

We all love trying new hair products, especially free hair products! The TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume collection has rewritten the rules of voluminous hair by reversing the traditional wash and care routine. First, the moisturizing pre-wash conditioner softens the hair, then by following with the shampoo to wash away weight, your hair is left with bounce while still controlling static, leaving full-bodied, touchable locks and a salon-quality finish. Can this help us get hair like B. Davis? Because she has amazing hair…

Milani Eyeliner

Let’s look fierece like B. Davis! Vinyl and shimmer finishes, shades of high-impact purple, turquoise and inky black–this eyeliner is a dazzler. The fine felt tip makes it easy to apply a precise line. And the waterproof formula means it won’t budge until you swipe it off with eye makeup remover. Excuse me while I practice this killer side eye.

Brappz

Brappz makes getting dressed a whole lot easier! Wear anything you want with this amazing new strap! A fun Brappz strap slips into place with with a multi-functional, or strapless bra, with swimwear, a funky tank top or any shoulder-exposing top. Attach Brappz with our two way detachable hooks and use the holes provided to adjust the length. Now we’re ready for summer and bare shoulders!

Vera Bradley Ella Tote + Zip ID Cases

Who doesn’t LOVE Vera Bradley?! The Ella Tote is absolutely adorable and totally useful. And every college girl needs a way to carry their student ID and keys around, and Vera makes totes adorbs ID cases. 

AZO Cranberry Gummies

Did you know cranberries help maintain a healthy urinary tract? Take AZO Cranberry® Gummies do just that in a delicious gummy form! They’re made with clinically-proven Pacran® 1 to help flush the urinary tract. Two AZO Cranberry Gummies® are equal one 10 ounce glass of cranberry juice and come in mixed berry flavor. Get your urinary tract health back on track after a spring break full of food, fun and travel!

Thanks for being a fab role model, B. Davis! We love you!

And thank you, Her Campus, for the amazing survival kit! We can do this, collegiettes! Six more weeks! 

Sarah Nelson is senior at the University of Iowa pursuing a Journalism major, English minor, and Fundraising and Philanthropy Communication Certificate. When she's not binge-watching One Tree Hill or Jane the Virgin on Netflix (again), she's is probably rereading the Harry Potter series or writing for her blog, SarahNdipity. With an addiction to books and coffee, Sarah hopes to take the world by storm as a book editor. Or social media marketer. Or blogger. (She hasn't quite made up her mind yet, but that's okay because who says you have to be just one thing?)