Her Campus College Fashion Week: Chicago

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

This weekend, Her Campus Iowa members had the amazing opportunity to attend the Her Campus College Fashion Week Fashion Show in downtown Chicago. It was a fantastic experience. We were able to personally meet and talk with Windsor Hanger Western, president and publisher of Her Campus, have our hair and make-up done by professional TRESemmé hairstylists and bareMinerals makeup artists, and watch a high-class fashion show featuring clothes from boohoo. This was one of four fashion shows taking place this month, the others being held in Boston, New York City, and San Francisco. We were honored to be part of such a wonderful event!

My name is Jess. I'm a senior here at the University of Iowa where I am currently studying as an English major. I love all things related to writing, music, and spending time with the people who mean the most to me. I am currently interning for Iowa City UNESCO City of Literature as a Marketing intern. Someday, I hope to work as an editor or proofreader in a publishing house.
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.