A Final Survivals Guide to Celebrate Yourself

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Her Campus Iowa received their Her Campus Summer Survival Kit just in time to share some love with all of our fans, gear up for finals week, and of course celebrate all that there is to celebrate this time of year…especially ourselves!

This survival kit’s theme was to celebrate yourself and it couldn’t have been more perfect as the spring semester comes to close and students take the time to reflect on all that they have accomplished this school year. Whether you’re preparing yourself for finals week or soaking up the last minute moments you’ll have on campus before graduation, make sure to remember to celebrate yourself like we will be doing with all the great things that came in our survival kit!

First things first….FOOD.

BOGO Chiptole Cards-Nothing says celebration like a little pick-me-up and a full tummy…with a friend. These buy-one-get-one meals at Chipotle are the perfect way to celebrate after a morning session in the library.

Boohoo discount, #WeAreUSA magazines, and April Showers Ponchos-Celebrations are fun, but nothing ruins a sunny day like an unexpected spring shower. Thank goodness for the adorable pink ponchos Boohoo sent us that we can stash in our purse or our backpack for those random, rainy emergencies!

Crunch Live Free 30-Day Membership-Summer is all about celebrating swimsuits and sun, which means its high time for getting bikini body ready! While we may not enjoy it at the time, this 1-month free workout pass will have us celebrating our new abs and tight butts in no time.

RICH BITCH: A 12-Step Plan For Getting Your Financial Life Together…Finally- This book will totally have us celebrating our financial situations once we get through all the pages. Nicole Lapin’s budgeting guide will turn us into money experts in no time!

On top of the above items, our team also received Her Campus key chains, Blink Tattoos, GEM Cards from chloe+isabel and more! We will for sure be celebrating ourselves and summer as the last couple weeks of class come to a close.

She is a senior at the University of Iowa majoring in Journalism with a minor in English. On top of being a campus correspondent for Her Campus, Adrian is also a brand ambassador for Quad, a communications intern for Pearson and the marketing director of Iowa's Ed On Campus chapter. When she isn't rereading Harry Potter for the hundredth time, Adrian is playing with her English Bulldog, Stella, or looking at pictures of French Bulldogs on Pinterest. She hopes to someday move into a bigger apartment that can accommodate many pets, write the next greatest novel that will take the world by storm, and be a contributing editor or EIC of a major publication or publishing house.