Campus Cutie: Conor Schley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

So, tell me a bit about yourself.  I’m originally from Lincoln, Nebraska, so I’m a really big Husker fan (sorry Hawkeyes). I’m a history major and getting my entrepreneurial certificate. I really like playing golf and disc golf. I have a Harley Davidson motorcycle that I love to ride in the summer. When I’m not in class I’m constantly working at Buffalo Wild Wings downtown. It’s my favorite place to be.

Describe your perfect weekend: My perfect weekend begins with 18 holes of golf in the morning followed by a motorcycle ride in the afternoon. It would end at somebody’s house grilling steaks, having drinks and playing games. 

What’s your favorite trait in a girl? I like a girl that’s fierce. One that can take and dish s***.

If you were an animal what would you be and why? I’d be a bulldog, because they’re so ugly everyone thinks they’re cute and they do nothing but eat and sleep. 

If you had a super power what would it be and why? I would have telekinesis so I can move things without getting up like snacks…and beer.

What are you dreams, aspirations, goals? Someday, I want to own my own sports bar. I love the environment and I love the job. I want to be my own boss. I don’t want to rich, just really well off. Like, if I want to go on a vacation I can just say “Hey, let’s go in a month.” I don’t have to worry about saving for months on end. Also, I want a really hot wife who will be my best friend.

You’re stranded on an island. Name five things you have to have with you. Coke, my xbox with NHL 14 (that’s one thing!), Stella (my English bulldog), a McDonald’s restaurant, and a radio. 

She is a senior at the University of Iowa majoring in Journalism with a minor in English. On top of being a campus correspondent for Her Campus, Adrian is also a brand ambassador for Quad, a communications intern for Pearson and the marketing director of Iowa's Ed On Campus chapter. When she isn't rereading Harry Potter for the hundredth time, Adrian is playing with her English Bulldog, Stella, or looking at pictures of French Bulldogs on Pinterest. She hopes to someday move into a bigger apartment that can accommodate many pets, write the next greatest novel that will take the world by storm, and be a contributing editor or EIC of a major publication or publishing house.
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.