6 Dream Destinations For Your Summer Vacay

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Summer break is coming soon, and it’s time to start booking flights and making packing lists. But before all the fun of packing new clothes, you have to decide where you’re going. But don’t worry, we’re here to help. We’ve put together a list of five places we’re dreaming about going this summer.

1. Atlantis

Perfectly blue water, sunny beaches and a crazy cool hotel? We’re in!

2. Paris

City of Love, we are dying to meet you.

3. Banff National Park

Immerse yourself in nature by visiting Canada’s first national park.

4. Barcelona

A beautiful city and a chance to use those Spanish skills from high school? Yes, please!

5. Bora Bora

We might have to wait for our honeymoon for you, but you’re in our thoughts right now.

6. Santorini

This island in Greece might just be the most beautiful place we’ve ever seen (in pictures). Pack your linen and sandals because this island’s weather looks perfect.

Always remember to keep your passport in a safe place, lather up your sunscreen and text your parents every so often. Happy travels!

Maya Mahajan is a freshman studying philosophy at the University of Iowa. She is a senator in the University of Iowa Student Government, a member of Kappa Alpha Theta, a member of the Editorial Team for HerCampus at Iowa, and author of a blog, maya-ashley.com.
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.