101 Things to Do Before You Graduate Iowa: #6

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

101 Things to do before you graduate Iowa

Before graduating Iowa there are so many things you don’t want to miss out on and look back and say, “I never knew about that” or “I wish I had done that”.  So here’s Iowa’s Her Campus Bucket List: 101 things to do before you graduate.  Try to see how many things you can do around campus in your spare time!

#6- Stock up on as MUCH Iowa apparel as you can!

You are going to be graduating soon or in two years, three years?  Whenever you graduate you sadly are going to have to accept becoming alumni.  These years in college are going to fly by and what better way to remember them then stocking up on your favorite Iowa gear while you are still in Iowa City!

Iowa Book, Universitees, The University of Iowa Bookstore and places in the Coralville mall offer great deals on tees and tanks!  Buy them for your friends, family and any one else you can think of!  They make great gifts!

So get out there and stock up so you can stay up to date on all the latest Iowa fashion trends!

Deanna is a junior journalism and studio arts major at the University of Iowa. Born in Spring Grove, IL, Deanna has been involved in journalism ever since her high school yearbook editing days. Since coming to Iowa in 2008, Deanna has joined Dance Marathon and Ed on Campus. In 2010, Deanna joined the Her Campus team as a writer and in October became a Branch Manager. When Deanna is not writing you can find her hanging out with her friends, taking pictures, reading novels, playing intramural sports and cheering on the Hawkeyes. Deanna hopes to become a magazine reporter or editor in Chicago or New York City in the future.