10 Times the First Daughters Looked Absolutely Flawless

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Okay, so maybe our dads can’t all be the President of the United States, and not all of us can have a personal stylist. But lucky for them, Malia and Sasha Obama do. We basically watched them grow up alongside us, from the time their dad began campaigning to become the Democratic candidate in 2007 to the day he will leave office in 2017. Being in the public eye most of the time, life for the first daughters is probably anything but normal. They have to actually wake up in the morning and get ready to be photographed. Yet, every time they do appear in photographs, they always look so regal and put together. So I decided that the world needs a list of times that the first daughters looked absolutely flawless.

Arriving in Cuba just a few weeks ago, Malia absolutely rocks the mixed prints while Sasha opts for a simpler look. 

Why can’t my everyday outfits look as put together as this? 

Even when stress is running high like election night 2012, Malia seems to keep it together and still look great doing so.

Belts seem to be a common theme here.

They just look so effortlessly cool with their combat boots and simple ensembles.

Malia at it again, proving that crop tops can be cute and conservative.

There’s no need to accessorize when your dress speaks for itself. Not to mention that perfect sock bun that Sasha is sporting. 

Who said winter jackets weren’t fashionable?

And the best for last because just look at them. Literally flawless. Teach me your ways. 

Even when they’re caught off guard they look perfect.

Is there an application somewhere to be their friend? Or at least for them to teach me how to look perfect all the time? Because if there is, sign me up.

Photo 12345678910

Carly is a freshman majoring in Journalism with hopes of someday becoming the boss of the world. She grew up in Saint Paul, MN and left her heart there when she went to school 300 miles away in Iowa City. In her free time she enjoys blogging, eating good food, and being outdoors.
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.