10 Songs That Will Help You Get Ready To Out Like A Gossip Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Iowa chapter.

Gossip Girl‘s most famous characters, Serena and Blair, are the perfect representation of young, carefree and fun. Throughout all six season of Gossip Girl, we see S and B have many, many, wild nights on the town. Ah, the masquerade parties, fashion shows, fancy dinners, secret clubs and speakeasies. The girls are always sure to have the perfect make up…

the most extra outfits…

a bit of booze…

and, of course, each other!

Who hasn’t wanted to have a wild night like the gossip girls?

While I can’t promise you any Chuck Bass action, I can promise that this “Going Out Like a Gossip Girl” playlist will totally get you in the glamourous mood Serena and Blair always seem to be in when they step out on the town! With songs by Rihanna, Cherub, Beyonce, Amy Winehouse and Leighton Meester (aka the girl who plays Blair in GG), there’s a little something for everyone, from girly go-getters like Blair to sultry stars like Serena.

Get ready to go out like a gossip girl, and you’ll never have a problem strutting your stuff when you take on the night!

Now go dance the night away! XOXO

Feature photo

McKenzie Story is from Algonquin, Illinois and is studying Journalism and Marketing at the University of Iowa. She is a captain of the UIowa Dance Club and keeps busy by teaching strength training along with dance classes. McKenzie enjoys being surrounded by family and friends and is always up for new adventures. She is excited to be a part of Her Campus and is thankful that her university has such an amazing chapter.
U Iowa chapter of the nation's #1 online magazine for college women.