This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

It’s that time of year again, Bachelor Nation! With Arie’s season of The Bachelor coming to a close, fans can’t help but wonder: who will be the next Bachelorette?

Personally, I’ve always liked The Bachelorette a lot more than The Bachelor. Why? The plethora of handsome eligible men, the gorgeous gowns the lead gets to wear and the higher success rate of the show. Only 7 of the thirteen bachelorettes are still with their final pick, compared to the dismal one out of 22 bachelors (two, if you include Jason marrying his runner-up, Molly).

There are so many viable candidates for the next season of The Bachelorette from Arie’s season. Although nothing official has been announced, here are some contestants who I would love to see as our next Bachelorette:

Seinne Fleming

Seinne won viewers over this season with her classiness and intelligence. Not only is she a Yale graduate, but she also seems to be very genuine about finding love, making her a great candidate for the next Bachelorette.

Bekah Martinez

There’s no argument that Bekah quickly became a fan-favorite this season. Despite her young age, she fell for Arie and built a great connection with him before getting eliminated. I’m a huge fan of her spunk and uniqueness.  Let’s just hope she doesn’t go missing again if she becomes Bachelorette.

Tia Booth

Tia is one of my favorite girls this season because she’s super relatable and always keeps it real. Even though she’s still vying for Arie’s heart as of publishing time, I think she is total Bachelorette material. Not to mention, her BFF Raven could stop by the mansion and help her out!

Becca Kufrin

I’m really pulling for Becca K. and I hope she wins over Arie’s heart this season. But if not, I think she would make a great Bachelorette. She brings a much-needed “girl next door” vibe to the franchise and I would love to see her as the lead.

Kendall Long

I’m not going to lie, I had my doubts about Kendall at the beginning of the season. We didn’t know much about her other than that she collected taxidermy. However, she has really become a contender over the past few weeks, especially after the two-on-one with Krystal. I’m rooting for her, whether she ends up as Bachelorette or with Arie.

Caroline Lunny

I was genuinely surprised by her early exit from the show. She seemed like a good match for Arie and how cute would it have been if they had taken each other “off the market?” (They’re both real estate agents.) Good news is, Caroline made a positive impression on viewers and her friendship with Tia and Becca K is #goals.

Bibiana Julian

Last but not least, I have to include my girl Bibi. She won me over after putting Krystal in her place. Although she was another early exit and is currently on Bachelor Winter Games, I think her feisty personality would turn those boys into men.

Time to get casting, ABC! But don’t worry, if you can’t decide between any of these awesome ladies, you can always make it up to us by giving us another Bachelor…

Kaylee is the former President and Editor in Chief for Her Campus at the University of Delaware. She held this title from 2017-2020 and wrote for Penn State's chapter as a contributor prior to this. Now a proud UD class of 2020 alum (B.A. in Public Policy and Writing), Kaylee is completing her Masters in Public Health. Aside from writing, Kaylee was involved in many activities as an undergrad. She wrote for three college publications, was a Blue Hen Ambassador tour guide, worked as a Starbucks barista, and was the Director of Operations for the Model United Nations at UD.