Which Ugly Christmas Sweater You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18): Alien Sweater

Much like this sweater, Aquarius-born people are eccentric and unique. They are not afraid to challenge norms, and will do so no matter the situation. Known for their deep thinking and greatly valuing philosophical discussion, this sweater perfectly encapsulates an Aquarius- you can basically hear it coaxing you to find the nearest person and talk for three hours about if, in fact, aliens truly exist.

Pisces (February 19-March 20): Santa Riding a Unicorn Sweater

Creative and imaginative, a Pisces always loves to showcase their artistic side, and what is more artistic than a sparkly, bedazzled sweater? Plus, unicorns are known for representing innocence and wisdom, two traits Pisces are also known to portray. ‘Tis a match made in ugly Christmas sweater heaven.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Zip-up Sweater

A sign known for taking action, this non-traditional ugly Christmas sweater, marked by the presence of a zipper, perfectly represents an Aries. An Aries is never afraid to take risks, and this is the kind of sweater that, much like an Aries, would cause heads to turn.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Bear Sweater

Good natured and wholesome are two great ways to describe both a Taurus and this ugly Christmas sweater. If this sweater truly was Taurus-born, they would tell you their sweet side made them want to be a sweater with a stuffed bear on it, while their stubborn side would not let them change to something else, no matter how ugly. Go figure.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Two Person Sweater

Sure a Taurus may have both a sweet and a stubborn side, but a Gemini…well they are basically two people at the same time. Social, yet cautious, original, yet codependent; there is a reason they are known as “the twins.” A two person ugly Christmas sweater, therefore, allows the space to contain their range of personality traits. This is the kind of sweater that relies on communication, a known strength of any Gemini.

Cancer (June 21- July 22): DIY Sweater

Nobody knows a Cancer like a Cancer, so why would a Cancer-born settle for a mass-produced sweater? A homemade sweater coincides with heightened emotions, and it just so happens Cancer-born people have plenty of emotions to go around. Like a Pisces, Cancers love art, making this DIYed sweater the perfect representation of them.

Leo (July 23-August 22): Sweater Plus Accessories

Lions, tiger and bears? More like Leos, sweaters and matching accessories! Being a Leo means loving to take center stage and being a leader, and nothing says leader more than an ugly Christmas sweater with matching accessories, such as antlers and a festive red bag.

Virgo (August 23- September 22): Wreath Sweater

An ugly Christmas sweater featuring a wreath, what could be more tried-and true than that? This sweater perfectly represents the ever-practical Virgo, whose reserved nature prevents them from being an over-the-top, but an ugly Christmas sweater all the same.

Libra (September 23-October 22): Dabbing Santa Sweater

Libra-born people are very true to themselves. Arguably the most social sign, a Libra will always know all the latest trends, making this original, but very on-brand, ugly Christmas sweater of Santa dabbing is a great representation of a Libra.

Scorpio (October 23- November 21): Partier Sweater

Known for their assertiveness, Scorpio-born people have no trouble getting the party started. And what better way to get a party started than being a combination of a sweater and a drinking game?

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): Santa as Kim Kardashian for Paper Magazine

Always the jokester, Sagittarius-born people do not take things too seriously. An ugly Christmas sweater that showcases their humor and interest in the people of the world makes this sweater of Santa “breaking the internet” an accurate portrayal of Sagittarius-born people (too bad Kim K is a Libra).

Capricorn (December 22- January 19): A Not-so Ugly Sweater (featuring wine)

Oh Capricorn. Your serious and traditional nature makes you a sweater, just a not-so ugly one. Capricorn-born people are so fiercely independent they refuse to blend into the masses. But, as probably the most reliable sign, Capricorn-born people watch out for their fellow ugly sweater-ed signs by contributing wine. And truly, what could be better than that?

So whatever holiday you are celebrating this season, collegiettes, be sure to enjoy it in ridiculous clothes.