What’s Your Guilty Pleasure Drunk Food?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

I felt like it was my duty to find out what women around campus are eating after a successful (but most likely unsuccessful) night out in good ol’ Storrs, CT. If you’re like me, you have your go-to drunk foods, and no boy could ever make you happier than when you take a bite of that Mac Daddy Zone from D.P. Dough. I took the liberty of asking HC UConn girls what their guilty pleasure drunk food is. Boy, you’d be surprised how intense this conversation got. What can I say? Us ladies really love our food.

1. Sgt. Peps

That buffalo chicken pizza…. enough said.

2. Wings Over

When you’re in need of a quick fix, 10/10 would recommend a Wings Over Hang Glider.

3. Domino’s Cinna Stix

Appease your sweet tooth with the greatest invention ever. And yes, that’s sticks with an ‘x.’

4. Domino’s Cheesy Bread

If you’re not craving something sweet from Domino’s, their cheesy bread is always the way to go.

5. Wally’s Puds

Done at Huskies? Just head downstairs to fill your craving of burn-your-tongue-off puds. *heart eye emoji*

6. D.P. Dough

No matter what kind of calzone you get, D.P. Dough is NEVER a bad choice. But can I just say… a crowd favorite is BBQ chicken with ranch.

7. Smartfood

Photo Courtesy of Anne Trager

Who would’ve thought? Smartfood is a total go-to for a quick grab when you don’t feel like waiting for delivery. I mean look at HC Writer Anne digging deep for some Smartfood!

8. Mac & Cheese

Whether you give a girl Spongebob Mac & Cheese, or the GOAT Annie’s White Cheddar, she will devour it in a matter of seconds.

9. Mozzarella Sticks

Need I say more?

10. Leftover Blaze Pizza from Dinner

You know you’ll thank yourself if you save a slice or two for later.

11. French Fries

If I had to choose one food to eat for the rest of my life, it would easily be French fries (especially McDonald’s fries).

12. Ramen Noodles

If you’re balling on a budget and looking for something to satisfy your drunk need for food, totally grab some ramen for yourself.

13. Nachos! Nachos! Nachos!

You can conveniently make nachos from your dorm room or apartment kitchen with little to no hassle. Total drunk food go-to.  

Collegiates, what do you think? Does this just about sum up your own drunk-girl cravings? Tweet us your thoughts @UConnHC!

Thumbnail Image Source

Just a broke girl with a concert addiction.