This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

UConn is a big school with countless places to discover and explore. As a Husky, you probably spend way too long walking from class to class and have definitely gotten lost on campus a few times. With so many spots available for you to study and hang out in, everyone has to have a favorite. Here’s what yours says about you:

Homer Babbidge Library

You head to the library in between every class. You go there to focus and get work done, but always seem to forget that Instagram, Netflix, and Yik Yak are just as tempting there as they are in your dorm. Still, you’re clearly studious and you take pride in your studies (you probably also make this known by constantly complaining to your friends about your heavy course load). Stay on that study grind!

Wilbur Cross

If you spend your afternoons or evenings in that big, fancy room in Wilbur Cross, you do it for one of two reasons: either you want to feel like you go to an Ivy League school or you like to imagine you’re a student at Hogwarts. Either way, it’s a little weird, but I’ll allow it— whatever gets you motivated to get your work done is a winning strategy. You’re most likely a Liberal Arts major with great style and aesthetically pleasing notes.

Gant

If you hit the books in the center of Gant near the big white staircase, you are logical and practical. I know this because a) you spend time in a building dedicated to math and science and b) this is one of the more futuristic room designs on campus, perfect for a rational forward-thinker like you. You are able to focus easily and your schoolwork comes to you naturally. We love women in STEM!

Any UC Cafe

If you study for hours on end in a cafe, you are the main character. You’re quirky and whimsical and easily lost in daydreams. You may have periods of productivity and procrastination in the cafe, depending on your surroundings, but you stick around because you never know when you’ll have your rom-com meet-cute moment. You probably also drink way more coffee than you should.

Mirror Lake

You’re full of sunshine and life. You probably like to hike, jog, and bring reusable tote bags to the farmers market. You grab a blanket on warm weekend mornings and are set up by the lake before your roommates even get out of bed. But I have to wonder, do you actually get anything done out there? Either way, you have way more fun trying than the rest of us.

If you haven’t found a favorite study spot just yet, don’t worry! There are so many places on campus to try out. Keep exploring until you find the one (or ones) for you!

Amanda McCard is a junior at UConn majoring in environmental studies and journalism. She writes a range of articles for Her Campus, including ones about culture, entertainment and travel. She is a Sustainability Intern at the UConn Office of Sustainability, where she helps write the monthly newsletter and creates engaging social media content. She has written articles for Planet Forward, an environmental publication based out of George Washington University. Amanda loves hiking, creative writing and yoga. She likes to make her own bath products and dreams of learning to scuba dive.