What You Need to Know to Snag a Free Aminé Ticket

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

If you’re an Aminé fan, you better start working on your lyric knowledge because SUBOG is giving you a chance to win a free ticket AND transportation to his concert later this October! So, what do you have to know?

Well for starters, you better know some Aminé lyrics – and we don’t just mean Caroline! The event itself is a “Finish the Lyric” Aminé style. Be one of the first 125 students to finish the lyric correctly, and you’ll secure yourself a spot at his concert. 

Once you brush up on your singing skills, head down to the Student Union lawn this Friday, October 6th starting at 1:30 p.m. 

Thankfully, SUBOG provided us with a list of potential songs you’ll have to finish the lyric for. The best part? You get to choose the song and then SUBOG will pause it randomly for you to fill in the blank. I bet I can guess what you’ll be playing on repeat.

All that doesn’t sound good enough? SUBOG is celebrating their Apple Music playlist by giving the 65th winner a pair of Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones! They’re also randomly giving away a pair of Beats X headphones.

If you’re not one of those lucky fans, SUBOG and the UConn Bookstore decided to give 10 random people 10 percent off of a pair of Beats Headphones of their choice.

More about this concert: It’s on October 20th at Toad’s Place in New Haven, but don’t worry, a winning ticket also comes with a bus ticket. Each winner will receive one ticket to the show and one bus ticket, so grab your friends and get singing!

You lined up for hours to get free ice cream in mason jars, so what would you do for a free concert ticket and a pair of Beats Headphones? Hope to see you there collegiettes!

Cover Image Source

Just a broke girl with a concert addiction.