Style > Beauty

What Should You Buy During The Spring Sephora 2023 Sale?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

The Spring Sephora Sale: we’ve all been waiting for this moment to get great deals on our favorite makeup items at Sephora! From April 14th through April 24th, Sephora will be hosting a Beauty Insider Members Saving Event. Select members will receive certain percentage discounts ranging from 10% to all the way to 30% if you are a ‘Sephora Collection’ Member. We know makeup can be expensive, especially at Sephora, so we should try to get the best bang for our buck. Here are, in my opinion, some products that are worth trying out during the Sephora Spring Sale.

URBAN DECAY SETTING SPRAY

setting spray
Sephora

Are you looking for a setting spray that will hold your makeup during a night out? Look no further than Urban Decay. Urban Decay makes some of the BEST setting sprays in the market — affordable too! This setting spray has gotten my friends from a drunken all-nighter at the bar home without a smudge of makeup coming off. I say that is talent.

GLOSSIER PRODUCTS

Glossier recently launched at Sephora in February. Glossier is a great brand for a “clean girl” look. If you don’t know what a clean girl look is, it is basically a ‘no makeup look.’ This being said, Glossier has dewy, but sheer skin tints to foundations. Their most famous blush, cloud paint, is an excellent beginner blush to have in your collection! While you are at it you should also hydrate your lips with a ‘balm dot com’ lip balm in ‘Swiss Miss’ — it is such a delicious chocolatey scent.

nars products

nars concealer?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Sephora

Makeup artists around the world swear by this brand for the perfect creamy concealer. It’s honestly a great product that requires no further explanation. After experimenting with different concealers and getting a hit-or-miss, I came to the conclusion that everyone should have this in their makeup rotation.

rare beauty by selena gomez

The holy grail of all… Rare Beauty. Do I really have to explain why? Selena did it again, releasing a new line in her collection: lip oils, with similar shades to the liquid blush line so you can pair them together. The lip oils glide easily on your lips leaving a beautiful tint behind. I must say, Selena, you just keep on slaying girl.

👯‍♀️ Related: I Tried These Rare Beauty Products So You Don’t Have To

anastasia beverly hills palette(s)

soft glam
Sephora

Anastasia Beverly Hills makes great palettes. Modern Renaissance, the classic palette that EVERYONE had in 2016, is a great all-in-one palette if you don’t want to carry so many palettes for an everyday look. It has cool, warm, and neutral looks for whatever you are looking to do. Want a one-and-done palette? Get this one! It is pricey, but worth it for the formula.

laneige lip mask

laneige
Sephora

If you have cracked, dry lips I swear by this product. I apply the Laneige lip mask before I go to bed with its delicious flavor and the next morning, it leaves my lips so smooth and silky soft. Especially if you wear a retainer or braces where your lips are always dry and cracked, I religiously apply this lip balm and it seriously helps and is way ‘tastier’ than Vaseline.

Ayshah is a Junior at the University of Connecticut studying Economics and Journalism. When she is not writing for Her Campus, she is fostering and helping cats at her local cat rescue; 'Enfield Community Cat Project'. She also likes to spend her time at the gym hitting cardio or climbing away at the rock wall.