Welcome, Kelvin!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Meet Kelvin, Her Campus UConn’s own real live college guy!

First off, welcome back to school!

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kelvin Li and I am a junior here at the University of Connecticut. I am the male blog writer for Her Campus UConn. This is a great and wonderful opportunity for me to give my thoughts and ideas from a male perspective as well as learning from all of you. I will talk about plenty of topics such as music, news and anything else in pop culture throughout the semester. I will provide some tips and ideas on fashion and style…don’t worry, I’ll do my research. I will also share some of my own experiences. So I hope you come back often and enjoy the things I post. Like, comment, tweet, discuss, anything; Follow Me on Twitter: Real_K_Li

And please feel free to send me questions about anything or tweet them to me and I’ll be more than happy to answer them as well as certain topics you would like me to talk about. So enjoy this week of classes. See you all next time!

-Kelvin

Caitlin is a Communication major with minors in Sociology and Women's Studies at the University of Connecticut. She has always loved to write, but she caught the advertising bug at UConn and now dreams of creating ads that people will always remember. When she's not studying mass media or reading advertising blogs, Caitlin loves making collages, riding horses, and surprising people!