This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

For those who have been keeping up with the Flo-Finda GroupMe contest, it was just announced that UConn pulled ahead of Michigan State to win a Flo-Rida concert for the school.

Flo-Finda was a five day long contest from March 29-April 2nd. The contest was promoted through the messaging app GroupMe.  Contestants received a series of five video and image clues that led to specific locations on campus.  Once a clue was solved, contestants would report to a prize holder at said location to receive points for their school’s overall score.  Clues led to locations such as a campus dining hall, the library, and a local campus bar.  

Contest Clue #4

UConn came in first with a whopping 1545 points. Michigan State followed in second place with 621 points, and the University of North Carolina took third place with a total of 531 points.  In addition to the concert grand prize, a limited number of daily prizes were handed out to a select number of daily clue finders. These prizes included, gift-cards, electronics, and wearable technology.  

No details have been released regarding the concert date or location. 

Nikki is the Campus Correspondent & Editor in Chief for Her Campus UConn.  She is a senior majoring in Communication with a minor in HDFS.  Nikki wishes she was Beyoncé, worships Adele, eats more pasta than is probably recommended, and is a Ravenclaw at heart.   If you have any questions or concerns regarding Her Campus UConn, you can email her at nicoleharris@hercampus.com.