Clueless
Clueless
Paramount Pictures

TV Show Characters if They Went to UConn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

NEW GIRL

If Jessica Day went to UConn…

She would be in the Neag School of education as a pre-elementary teaching major. She would also lead many clubs such as A-Minor, one of UConn’s acapella groups. She would work at the Women’s Center and at the Starbucks in Storrs Center on the side. Jess would dorm with Cece, and eventually move off campus with Nick, Schmidt, and Winston her senior year.

If Schmidt went to UConn…

If the current version of Schmidt we know were to be a student at UConn, he would most definitely be in a frat. Aside from that Schmidt would be a business major in marketing, at the Rec Center daily, and would also work as a TA. He’d spend his weekends at Ted’s with his friends, Nick, Coach, Winston, Jess, and Cece, whom he’d be swooning over all of college.

If Coach went to UConn….

He would achieve his dreams of playing basketball at a high level and play for the UConn men’s basketball team before going abroad. He would be an exercise science major and constantly be practicing or in the gym with the team. Coach would be treated like a celebrity around campus because of his top-notch basketball skills. However, he’d still find the time to spend with the friend group he made freshman year, which is the New Girl squad we all know and love.

SCHITT’S Creek

If Alexis Rose went to UConn…

She would double major in communications and marketing. Surprising to many, she would make Dean’s List frequently and thrive in her classes with her creative niche. Alexis would always be overdressed and never be seen not wearing designer clothes. She would also start her own club and designate herself as president. You’ll see her posting from NYC or Boston almost every weekend or going on runs around Horsebarn Hill.

If David Rose went to UConn…

David would also be in the UConn School of Business and most likely a management major. He will post about his dreams of becoming his own business owner someday. David will also be a part of SUBOG, where he’ll help coordinate events for the student body. You’ll find him occasionally traveling with Alexis or at The Beanery chatting with friends every morning. Moira and John will probably make him get a job, so find David working at Dog Lane Cafe. 

Outer banks

If Sarah Cameron went to UConn…

Sarah would definitely rush a sorority freshman year and become super involved in Panhellenic. She’d be an avid member of HuskyTHON and would most likely work at the Beanery. Sarah wOULD also be a communications major. On the weekends you’ll always find her by the shore, whether it’s CT, RI, NJ, or even Maine, and going on picturesque adventures with her friends, rain or shine. 

If Kiara went to UConn…

She would always be skating around and hanging out with Pope and JJ. Kiara would definitely be a nursing major and excel in her classes. On top of that, she’d be an avid member of club sports, spend her weekends on crazy adventures, and would have countless stories to tell during class. Kiara would also ride around campus on a moped and wear the cutest BoHo outfits to class. 

gilmore girls

If Rory Gilmore went to UConn…

There is no doubt that Rory would be the valedictorian of her college graduating class. Rory will double major in English and Journalism. She’ll also have her own blog where she discusses her latest reads, current events, and her upcoming book that she is writing. Aside from being in Homer Babbidge 24/7, she’ll be lead editor of the Daily Campus, an avid writer for Her Campus and take on photography on the side. Since she’ll no longer have to wear a uniform, Rory will be seen wearing her cozy knit sweaters, converse and jeans almost daily. Also, she’ll most definitely meet (one of) the loves of her life at UConn. 

If Paris Geller went to UConn…

Paris would room with Rory all four years of college. Being the best friends they are, she’ll also be an avid member of the DailyCampus and Her Campus. Paris would also be a part of SUBOG, where she’ll likely befriend David Rose. Apart from being in the reading room of Wilbur Cross 24/7 studying as a PoliSci major on a pre-law track, Paris is active in the UConn community by attending as many events as possible, from sports, to clubs, to concerts. She’ll also work as a peer advisor and at the UConn Center for Career Development. Paris would casually run for student body president and have an unmatchable campaign. 

Natalie is a Senior at the University of Connecticut studying Marketing with a concentration in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics. Even if she is running, cycling, or reading a book you can always find her listening to classic rock records.