Top 5 under $10: Eyebrow Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.
  1. L’ORÉAL Brow Stylist Definer is considered a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. As a user of both, I can confirm that this is true. The Brow Stylist Definer is a thin brow pencil that can be used recreate tiny brow hairs. It’s also perfect to precisely draw and shape your brows for a well-defined look. The Brow Stylist Definer is $8.99 and comes in five shades at ULTA Beauty.
  2. E.L.F. COSMETICS Eyebrow Kit contains a wax and a powder with a brush. The colored wax defines and shapes brows and the color complementing setting powder keeps them looking arched and perfected. This kit, which comes in three shades, is the perfect way for a beginner to learn how to use a pomade-type product. Priced at only $3, it’s a steal.
  3. Milani Brow Fix Brow Shaping Kit contains three powder shades, and three tools to ensure your brows are polished. The three powder shades contain a brow bone highlight, and two brow shades: a lighter and a darker one. You also get a mini sponge brush, angle brush and tweezers. Behind the tools, the kit includes a 3X magnifying mirror. Powder is considered to be the most natural way to fill in your brows. The kit comes in three shades and is priced at $8.
  4. The Ulta Brow Tint is cutting it close at exactly $10. Ulta’s multi-purpose Brow Tint fills in brows and conditions all at the same time. The perfect sized spoolie brush head fits perfectly between each brow hair without creating a mess. The gel dries quickly and to a natural finish. Quite similar to the Benefit Gimme Brow, this Brow Tint comes in six shades. This product is best for someone who just wants to fill in their brows instead of creating a brand new brow shape.
  5. Salon Perfect Perfect Brow Pomade is considered a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade. The creamy long-wearing color defines, sculpts and fills in eyebrows. It comes with a professional dual-end brush that allows for precise lines and complete blending. The pomade is made from a smudge-free and water-resistant formula. This Brow Pomade is conveniently sold at Walmart for $4.88. Cover Image