Selena Gomez looks ‘Good For You’ on Europe trip

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Selena Gomez spent the last week traveling around Europe in an effort to promote her upcoming new album, Revival (out Oct. 9th). As usual, she did this in style. Check out some of the best looks from this week:

Selena started off her trip to Europe wearing this black number, with a sparking red turtleneck. This combination with tights, heels and a chain bag really captured a retro look.

Selena channeled her inner Jennifer Aniston as she wore this simple black dress from Atea Oceanie with a scarf while out and about in Paris.

Selena dazzled in this sophisticated white dress, designed by Elie Saab, as she left the Le Royal Monceau hotel in Paris to head to her many interviews for the day.

Selena definitely captured the attention of those around her while wearing this Jackie Kennedy-esque capelet dress in London.

Selena proves that she can actually wear ANYTHING and look flawless. Here, she wore a Derek Rose London pajama set, and paired it with red heels. Who knew wearing pajamas could look this good?!