Laptop Jeans Ripped Study School
Laptop Jeans Ripped Study School
Jackie Ryan / Her Campus
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

I’m sure I can speak for a majority of us when I say that online school sucks!!! However, we are almost halfway through the semester! Stay strong everyone. I present to you, online school as told by New Girl

When your professor insists that everyone turn their camera on for the entirety of class

Nick Miller New Girl GIF Boundaries
GIPHY / 20th Century Fox Television

When you know you have a ton of work to do, but you tell yourself you deserve a mental health day

New Girl Nick Miller TV GIF
Giphy / Fox

When you’ve been working nonstop all day so you can get ahead but you’re somehow still behind

20th Century Fox Television / Giphy

Every single time you have to respond to two of your classmates’ discussion posts

New Girl Nick Miller Frustrated GIF
Giphy / Fox

When no one will turn on their mics to talk in the breakout room

New Girl Nick Miller GIF Dingus
GIPHY / 20th Century Fox Television

When your professors send an email about an upcoming exam after doing the bare minimum to actually teach the class

20th Century Fox Television / Giphy

When your professor tells you that you only have to do 8 out of the 14 weekly assignments for the semester

New Girl Nick Miller Trapped GIF
Giphy / Fox

Kallan Doyon

U Conn '23

Kallan is a senior at the University of Connecticut studying Psychology, with minors in Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies and Sociology. She plans to pursue her Masters in Social Work after this year. She loves writing! Like, genuinely love it, and rediscovered her love of writing just recently!