Nickelodeon Answers Our “Zoey 101” Prayers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Once upon a time, there was a show called Zoey 101.  In a world where teenagers rode mopeds around the gorgeous campus of PCA (a school we all desperately wanted to go to), there lived a boy named Chase Matthews and a girl named Zoey Brooks.  They seemed destined to be together but after numerous flirty encounters with no definitive romantic outcome, the show was, unfortunately, cancelled due to special circumstances. *Cough, cough Jamie Lynn Spears cough*. 

Now, 10 years later, Nickelodeon has released a video revealing what Zoey said about Chase in her video for the infamous PCA time capsule.

I CANNOT HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW.  Twelve-year-old me is bursting at the seams with joy.

My only question is what’s with the question mark at the end of “to be continued..”?  Nickelodeon.  You cannot release a video of this nature and not follow through with at least an entire mini-series.  Also, please don’t make us wait another 10 years for this. 

Sorry Alyssa, but Chase and Zoey were meant to be.  Now go let Michael take a bath.  He is the hero of this video after all.

***Author’s note:  Zoey 101 aside, Jamie Lynn Spears is a lovely woman with a beautiful daughter.***

Nikki is the Campus Correspondent & Editor in Chief for Her Campus UConn.  She is a senior majoring in Communication with a minor in HDFS.  Nikki wishes she was Beyoncé, worships Adele, eats more pasta than is probably recommended, and is a Ravenclaw at heart.   If you have any questions or concerns regarding Her Campus UConn, you can email her at nicoleharris@hercampus.com.
Sarah is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UConn. She is a Communication and Journalism major at the University of Connecticut newly suffering from the travel bug after a summer in Spain and an obsession with all things UConn Husky Basketball.