The New Game of Thrones Trailer is Here, Please Sedate Me

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

It started out as any other random Thursday….then it happened….

THE FIRST GAME OF THRONES SEASON 7 TRAILER JUST AIRED.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL FOLKS!

At long last, after all this time, waiting, hoping, and praying, it is finally here and we poor, desperate fools have finally been blessed with a trailer for the new season of GOT which premieres on July 16. I am so excited, there aren’t even words. I know we’re all counting down the days already.

The trailer is mostly made up of our favorite, newly appointed King of the North, Jon Snow; Cersei, the newly appointed Queen Regent; and of course the beloved Mother of Dragons, Daenarys Targaryen looking absolutely fabulous and sitting on some really cool looking thrones.

There’s some awesome music, we get to see Jon Snow in all his northern attire, Cersei is looking like a BAMF dressed in colors opposite of House Lannister, and our beloved Khaleesi looks cool and confident dressed in a dark ensemble.

We think all is well and good until Queen Cersei takes a deep breath and exhales frost like the cold hearted ice lady she is, and then….

….we are greeted by a cool fade away shot and a GLIMPSE OF A NIGHTWALKER!

Prepare yourselves people, because winter is coming, July 16.

Cover Image Source