This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

It is the 25th anniversary of the most iconic tv show ever, so naturally we’re all binging!! This show takes us through a roller coaster of emotions so, here are some episodes that are a MUST during your marathon!

1. The One Where Nobody’s Ready

Ross is trying to get everyone ready for his event, but the gang has a plan of their own. Joey steals Chandler’s seat, Phoebe spills the hummus, Monica leaves a crazy message for her ex Richard, and Rachel still doesn’t know what she’s wearing. If you thought it couldn’t be more chaotic, none of us can unsee the image of Joey wearing all of Chandler’s clothes… COMMANDO!

2. Every Episode of Season 2 

Ross makes a list but Rachel realizes he’s her lobster, Dr. Drake Ramoray falls down an elevator shaft, Phoebe gets a tattoo of the whole world, Chandler kills buddy, and Monica roller skates and wears fake boobs. Need I say more?

3. The One Where Everybody Finds Out

“They don’t know that we know they know we know.” Phoebe and Rachel create a plan that Monica ends up cracking. Monica and Chandler, and Phoebe and Rachel go scheme against scheme and it ends up resulting in Chandler almost rubbing lotion on Phoebe’s body and confessing his love for Monica. Just when Joey thought he was done keeping secrets for them, he still has to keep it a secret from Ross.

4. PIVOT!

Ross buys a new couch and asks Rachel and Chandler for assistance bringing it up to his apartment which is a ways up the stairs. As they are bringing the couch upstairs the famous line “PIVOT” was born. Ross’s constant reminder to PIVOT, frustrates Chandler and results in him mocking Ross with “Shut up! Shut up! Shuuuut uuupppp!”

5. YOU GOT OFF THE PLANE 

“I got off the plane.” The line where our anxiety level went from 100 to 0 and our hearts melted. The most iconic couple in TV history finally got back together forever, and we could all live happily ever after. 

Sam is a junior at UConn as an elementary education major, and she loves every second of it. In her free time you can see Sam listening to music, working out, or watching anything and everything on Netflix. Sam is so excited to have the ability to share her voice among other bad ass college women!