This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

March is National Frozen Foods Month. Here are some of UConns Favorite Frozen Foods:

• You can never go wrong with frozen pizza from Digirono to Ellios cheese, pepperoni, or the works.
  • Dole Banana Dippers. These treats only contain 100 calories per pack! They’re healthy and delicious.
  • Totinos pizza rolls. They have new buffalo flavored ones!
  • Bagel bites.
  • Our favorite frozen Mexican food: Taquitos!
  • Raspberry Toaster Strudel. Great when you’re running late, a quick breakfast on-the-go.
  • We loved them as kids, and we still love them as adults: Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets.
  • Any flavor of Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream.
  • Stouffer’s Mac and Cheese. Tip: If you microwave it for a little more than the time on the back of the box the edges get crispy, yum.
  • T.G.I. Fridays Potato Skins. Cheese and bacon are just the best combo especially on a potato.
  • For our veggie lovers: Sam’s Club Normandy Blend vegetables.
  • Eggo Waffels – Homestyle of course with maple syrup on top.
  • Marie Callender’s Chicken Pot Pies.
  • Throwback to Fla Vor Ice Ice-Pops: our favorite treat in the summer when you just need to cool down.
  • A personal favorite of mine: evol. Truffle Parmesan Mac and Cheese from Whole Foods. If you’ve never tried truffle oil I recommend trying it in Mac and Cheese (especially this one). You get the five-star restaurant taste right from your freezer.
Social Media Director for Her Campus UConn. I am a Communication major and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies minor at the University of Connecticut. Currently a PR Assitant for Mintz + Hoke.