Links We Love: Get into Shape with POP Pilates!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Everyone seems to be following the health craze these days, from tofu to hours of spinning. While these are totally awesome ways to get into shape, I’ve recently discovered a new way to work out. POP Pilates makes exercise fun and man, will you feel the burn! From your back to your legs, abs to your arms, these videos target everything.

Casey Ho is the founder and the creator of almost every video on this blog. She makes the workouts fun and will constantly challenge you throughout the videos, which span from quick 3 minute intense exercises to 30 minute full body workouts, with everything in between.

Are you a beginner? Don’t worry! Click here for a compilation of exercises that will help you start off at the level you’re comfortable with so you can work at your own pace. No matter the skill level, working out is still working out!

For everyone else, Casey has divided her videos by muscle area. She has tons of videos for each section, so you sure won’t get bored. My favorite is the muffin top meltdown because the music is kicking and the moves are intense.

If you’re not convinced yet, she also has videos dedicated to Cardio, as well as tons of really awesome health food recipes that taste and feel great. Still not with me? Check it out for yourself! 

Caitlin is a Communication major with minors in Sociology and Women's Studies at the University of Connecticut. She has always loved to write, but she caught the advertising bug at UConn and now dreams of creating ads that people will always remember. When she's not studying mass media or reading advertising blogs, Caitlin loves making collages, riding horses, and surprising people!