Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

UConn saw its first snow fall as New England was hit with a storm that left students speechless Saturday night. In one of our earliest storms to date, our very own HC staffer Caitlin Kelly braved the cold to snap a few shots of the beautiful, snow covered campus!

Photo Credit: Caitlin Kelly

Photo Credit: Caitlin Kelly

Photo Credit: Caitlin Kelly

Photo Credit: Caitlin Kelly

Photo Credit: Caitlin Kelly

Photo Credit: Caitlin Kelly

Photo Credit: Caitlin Kelly

Photo Credit: Caitlin Kelly

Photo Credit: Caitlin Kelly

Caitlin is a Communication major with minors in Sociology and Women's Studies at the University of Connecticut. She has always loved to write, but she caught the advertising bug at UConn and now dreams of creating ads that people will always remember. When she's not studying mass media or reading advertising blogs, Caitlin loves making collages, riding horses, and surprising people!
My name is Ashley Dostie and I am the current Editor in Chief for the Her Campus branch at the University of Connecticut. I am a journalism and public relations double major and I am looking forward to expanding and publicizing this amazing online magazine come fall semester!