Khloé Kardashian Might Be Pregnant- Here’s What We Know

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Another day, another breaking Kardashian story.

According to Us Weekly and E! Online, Khloé is pregnant! The rumored father is NBA star boyfriend of a year, Tristan Thompson. Nothing has been confirmed by the all-knowing Kris Jenner.

This news comes just days after rumors began of Kylie’s pregnancy with rapper boyfriend Travis Scott, and will now make three Kardashian women expecting. Well, unless rumors are true Kylie is in fact Kim’s surrogate, then it would be two.

Although, Kim’s surrogate has been previously rumored to be an African-American college graduate already with two kids of her own, a description to which Kylie certainy does not fit.

Looks to me like they are popping out a whole squad of K-babies to take over the Kardashian empire, and if our calculations are correct, all three babies should be arriving this January.

Sadly, this is all just speculation, but we will keep hoping three babies accompany the probable Kylie Cosmetics and KKW Beauty holiday collections launching this holiday season.

But for now, all we can do is keep on keeping up with Kardashian’s and hope for some confirmations soon (I’m talking to you Mama Jenner).

Cover Image Source 

Molly Claire is a Journalism and Communication double major at UConn. She has a weird thing for killer whales, is a Hufflepuff, probably watches way more reality tv than is recommended. Molly's guilty pleasures include Shawn Mendes, pasta, and sunglasses collecting. She is in her fourth year as a pescatarian, and sometimes even she forgets. Molly's favorite things to blog about include college, greek life, travel, and The Bachelor. Check out her personal blog here and her other social media @mollyclairexo on Instagram and Twitter.