If The Characters From The Office Were in UConn Fraternities

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

​UConn is home to many a fraternity, but have you ever wondered which one your favorite characters from the beloved TV show The Office would have been in? Look no further.

David Wallace – ADP

Although a corporate hotshot today, David Wallace was definitely an ADP star in his college years.

Todd Packer – AEPi

Todd Packer is always joking around with the boys, which is just what you expect from an AEPi alum.

Andy Bernard – AKL

With his spunk and positive energy, there’s no way Andy isn’t reliving his ‘good old days’ as a brother of AKL.

Oscar Martinez – Alpha Sig

There’s no one with as much class and poignancy as Oscar, much like an Alpha Sig at UConn.

Bob Vance – Beta

Bob Vance might like refrigerators now but he was all about cracking open a cold one with his fellow Betas in college.

Ryan Howard – Phi Delt

With his devilishly good looks and quick wit, there’s no shot that Ryan Howard didn’t rush Phi Delt back in the day.

Toby Flenderson – FIJI

Toby Flenderson is super chill and, as an HR rep, always there to watch out for your wellbeing, much like a FIJI.

Michael Scott – PiKapp

Despite his crazy antics, nobody can say that Michael Scott doesn’t have heart, which is why he would be in Pi Kapp at UConn.

Gabe Lewis – Sammy

Sammy boys are sensitive and v dependable so it’s no surprise that Gabe Lewis was one back in the day.

Kevin Malone – SigEp

SigEp men are smart and down for a good time, just like Kevin.

Stanley Hudson – TKE

Stanley is chill, confident, stays out of drama and definitely enjoys the finer things in life so it comes as no surprise that he was a TKE back in the day.

Jim Halpert – ZBT

Jim is obviously a hottie and a charmer but also a bit of a prankster. ZBTs are known to be handsome AND funny, so Jim would fit in perfectly.

Robert California – Sig Chi

Robert California has the aura of mystery about him and definitely is a man in charge. Sigma Chi would be thrilled to have him as a pledge.

Darryl Philbin – Pike

Darryl is one of the coolest characters on the show, always vibing and staying out of drama. Easy draft pick by Pike.

Roy Anderson – SAE

SAE is home to only the manliest of men who can also get jiggy with it, aka Roy.

Creed Bratton – Chi Chi

Creed isn’t the center of attention, but when he does pipe up, he’s always got something interesting to say. Much like a brother of Chi Chi.

Dwight Schrute – AGR

Dwight knows everything about everything, especially agriculture. AGR and Mr. Schrute are a match made in heaven.

Cover Image Source