This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Fall just kicked off according to the calendar, but for all our Starbucks lovers, the season has been in full swing ever since the fall specials dropped! Below I compiled the 4 ultimate Starbucks treats to help you “fall” in love with this season.

1. The Classic: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Let’s take a moment to welcome back the drink we all love, or love to hate…the PSL! There’s always been some controversy over this fall-inspired drink, but I think we can all agree that it’s not officially fall until Starbucks unveils it for the season. It is a perfect blend of Starbucks’ classic espresso, steamed milk, and real pumpkin-flavored syrup, topped off with whipped cream. Now I know pumpkin isn’t everyone’s thing, but give this classic a try.

2. For a little pick-me-up: Pumpkin Cream cold Brew

For the “coffee connoisseurs,” Starbucks offers their Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew! Are you really a New Englander if you don’t drink iced coffee all year round? This drink is a less sweet option, featuring their classic cold brew topped with pumpkin cream cold foam. This blend gives you the best of both worlds: that pumpkin flavor we all love, and that caffeine kick we all need.

3. A Not So Coffee Option: Iced Chai Tea Latte

You don’t like coffee, but you want that warm and cozy fall feeling— an iced chai is the perfect fall drink for those of us who don’t want those coffee jitters. Chai has an acquired taste, a little bit spicy and a little bit sweet. Personally I think chai has a similar flavor to pumpkin, with hints of gingerbread. My go-to when it comes to iced chais is to add pumpkin cream cold foam— trust me it’s a game changer.

4. Finally, A snack: Pumpkin Cream cheese muffin

After all this coffee talk I think it’s only appropriate to finish off with a snack, and who doesn’t love a good muffin? Each fall, Starbucks features their beloved pumpkin cream cheese muffin, and without fail it always hits the spot. Filled with cream cheese frosting, and topped with pumpkin seeds, and you can get it warmed up! Need I say more? 

These sweet fall treats aren’t around all year long, so grab your favorite cable knit, a good book, and enjoy sipping this season!

Gianna is a sophomore at the University of Connecticut studying Communication. She enjoys shopping, getting coffee, and taking pictures (mostly of her dog)! Gianna enjoys writing about anything from fashion, to music, or relatable lifestyle content specifically for college aged women. In her future Gianna hopes to start a career in public relations and/or marketing. She has always had a passion for writing and believes that HerCampus is an incredible outlet for other women with the same passion! In her free time Gianna loves spending time with friends, staying active, and taking millions of sunset pictures.