How to Get the Kardashian Look This New Year’s Eve

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

New Year’s Eve is here and if you’re like me, then you always pick out your outfit last minute. If you’re even more like me, you always look to the Kardashian/Jenner clan for style inspo. This New Year’s Eve you are going to look absolutely amazing, and it’s all because I’ve found inexpensive versions to recreate some of the best looks the Kardashian/Jenner girls have done.

Look #1: Kendall’s 21st 

Sequins are all the rage for New Year’s Eve and for the Kardashian/Jenner girls. This iconic look is from Kendall’s 21st birthday. Unfortunately, this little number retails for $9,000, and I know that as college students, we don’t have that type of money to just recklessly spend.

This version of the dress is by the company Nasty Gal and is $88.00.

This version is definitely a little pricier, but not even close to $9,000. This dress is by the company Topshop and is priced at $230.00.

Look #2: Kasual with Kylie

If you’re not someone to go out on New Year’s Eve, then this is the perfect outfit for you. New Year’s Eve is the time to play with all types of textures, and Kylie’s outfit is a great way to be casual and comfy, but also get out of your comfort zone with different clothing material.

This bomber jacket is from Charlotte Russe and is priced at $30.00.

These faux leather pants are from Forever 21 and are $24.90.

Look #3: Kim’s Simplicity 

This is one of my all-time favorite looks that Kim has done. It is so easy to throw this outfit on, but at the same time, you look put together. If you’re in a colder climate for New Year’s Eve but still want to look cute, this is the outfit for you.

I found an almost exact replica of Kim’s outfit through the company Fashion Nova. I was unable to find a white one, but they do have it in light grey, black, and beige. This outfit is a set on the Fashion Nova website, and retails for $39.99.

Look #4: Shining Bright Like Khloe

This outfit is perfect for someone who wants to to look semi-formal yet sexy. It’s for someone who wants to be able to go to a party, event, etc., but still wants to dress for New Year’s Eve.

There are so many ways to recreate Khloe’s look, and I think this one is my favorite. You still get the New Year’s Eve vibes from the sequins, but it’s not over the top. This jumpsuit is from Lulus, and is priced at $68.00.

If you’re going someplace that’s a little more formal this New Year’s Eve then this is the perfect way to recreate Khloe’s look. There is only a little bit of sequins at the top, which is just enough to say “Happy New Year!” This jumpsuit is from Lulus and is $74.00.

Now if you’re going to a party or a warmer climate, then I definitely recommend recreating Khloe’s look like this. This black sequin romper is from Nasty Gal and is priced at $78.00

Look #5: Kourtney’s Leather and No Lace

Now if you’re someone who loves tight clothing and wants to go all in with the leather than this New Year’s Eve, this is the look for you.

I think this is the best way to recreate Kourtney’s look. You still have the leather, and the tight fitting clothing, you’re just a little more covered up. This outfit would be perfect in warm or cold weather because you can easily throw on a jacket if need be and you’re good to go. This outfit is from Love Culture.  The top is $27.95 and the skirt is $29.95.

No matter what Kardashian/Jenner you choose to recreate, I know that you will all look flawless this New Year’s Eve. Have fun shopping collegiates!

Cover Image Source

Sade is currently a senior at UConn, and is enrolled as a Human Development and Family Studies major. Sade enjoys binge-watching youtube videos, doing her makeup, and people who get her name right the first time meeting her (shah-day). Sade hopes to go into early education, preferably into teaching at a head start or birth-to-three center.