This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

I made it my mission to take a picture of my outfit everyday this fall semester. This effort culminated in a grand total of 68 different outfits worn, lots that consisted of University of Connecticut merch, my favorite jeans, and the beloved Aerie flare leggings. Among the many combinations, there were 12 outfits that stuck out to me and were my personal favorites. I am no fashion guru, but I think these outfits demonstrate a true typical college style. My favorite colors of the semester consisted of a variety of yellows, browns, and greens, and can be seen in a lot of the featured outfits. Let’s take a look at some of my favorite fits of the semester.

August 29th, 2023: UConn game day Spirit

OOTD at UConn
Original photo by Bailey Brake

November 2nd, 2023: Game Day At the Basketball Capital of the World

OOTD at UConn
Original photo by Bailey Brake

October 24th, 2023: Sweater Weather meets Dark academia

OOTD at UConn
Original photo by Bailey Brake

November 2nd, 2023: Noah Kahan Inspired

OOTD at UConn
Original photo by Bailey Brake

September 28th, 2023: The “Stole From my Mom” Sweater

OOTD at UConn
Original photo by Bailey Brake

October 3rd, 2023: giddy in Green

OOTD at UConn
Original photo by Bailey Brake

October 16th, 2023: UConn with a pop of color

OOTD at UConn
Original photo by Bailey Brake

November 14th, 2023: cozy Neutral tones

OOTD at UConn
Original photo by Bailey Brake

November 8th, 2023: Birthday fit

OOTD at UConn
Original photo by Bailey Brake

October 19th, 2023: Her Campus Chic

OOTD at UConn
Original photo by Bailey Brake

october 30th, 2023: Autumn Personified

OOTD at UConn
Original photo by Bailey Brake

Your Turn!

Taking a picture of my outfit each day was a challenge, but such a fun one. I kept an album on my photos app of all the collective outfits, and this helped me plan out future outfits and avoid repeats. It was so cool to see what my trends are; my Air Forces, brown Ugg slippers, and UConn crewnecks will never leave my rotation. I love to layer and color-match and will continue to do so during the spring but hope to change things up a little more. If you are looking for a fun daily activity and a cool thing to look back on, consider making your own lookbook for the Spring 2024 semester, as I will too.

Bailey Brake

U Conn '26

Bailey Brake is a sophomore at the University of Connecticut serving as Huskython Chair and Secretary for HerCampus UConn. Her love for writing, reading, and speaking originated when she joined a competitive public speaking organization at the age of 7. Since then, the art of words and diction and how they can influence others has been her passion. When she is not writing for HerCampus, she spends her time at UConn being a tour guide for incoming and prospective students. She also participates in Huskython -an 18-hour dance marathon raising money for Connecticut's Children's Hospital- as a morale dancer. She is currently double majoring in political science and human rights and hopes to make a difference in this world for the communities that need it. In her spare time, Bailey enjoys baking, listening to Taylor Swift, dancing, and a good debrief session with her friends. There is always time for a shopping trip, car ride jam sesh, and ice cream stop in Bailey's schedule.