This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

The fall season in Storrs calls for headbands, scarfs, sweaters and legwarmers! This stylish group of girlfriends was enjoying the perfect fall day in the perfect fall outfits.

Headbands are cute and cold weather friendly, they even keep the hair out of your eyes on those windy days in Storrs! Even celebrities like Whitney Port and Blake Lively are fashioning headbands this season.  UConn junior Nicole Echler is bringing that celebrity style to Storrs with her black and white headband from Forever 21.

Comfy sweaters and infinity scarfs are a girl’s secret weapon to surviving Storrs during the cold weather months! Cassie Frageau bought her cozy knit sweater from Express and tied the outfit together with a scarf from Forever 21.

Looking to dress up your riding boots? Legwarmers and high socks are the perfect way to set your boots apart from the rest of the UConn fashionistas!  Kristen Byrnes and Shea Marsella purchased their legwarmers from Forever 21 and Tj Maxx.

Erin is a journalism and communications student at the University of Connecticut who loves to learn about all aspects of magazine journalism and believes magazines are the perfect form of free expression. Erin is normally found holding a copy of Vogue, Seventeen or Elle and is constantly following the latest trends from Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger. She always sets aside time in her day to have a good laugh, which usually includes reruns of Friends and Boy Meets World.