End of the Semester as Told by Buddy the Elf

As December approaches, college students face the joys of the holiday seasons while simultaneously battling the struggles of finals season. Buddy the Elf, wandering aimlessly around New York City just trying to get it together, encapsulates just how students feel by the end of the semester.

You’re suddenly faced with the fear of checking your grades online to determine just how bad you can perform in the next few weeks.

Image result for elf gifs

But you have to make sure you party one last time before heading home for the holidays. You may even find yourself putting more special syrup in your drinks than normal.

Related image

After your last hurrah of a weekend, Monday sets in. It's the last week before the dreaded week of finals. That’s when you find out your final is actually cumulative.

Image result for elf gifs

That’s when the fear finally ensues. There’s only one way to cope with it: stress-eating. Who needs a cheat day when December is a cheat month?

Image result for buddy the elf gifs

On your last official class of the semester, you try to make moves with the cute guy or girl in the lecture hall before it’s too late.

Image result for elf gifs

The day has finally arrived: your first exam. You look around at the sea of new people who haven't shown up to class once throughout the semester. The lecture hall is completely full for the first time. 

Image result for elf gifs

Your professor hands the exam to you.  You read the very first question and don't recognize a single word. 

Image result for elf gifs

So naturally, you curse yourself for not spending your time studying. Granted, there was no time to study when online shopping had to be done. It was a time sensitive sale!

Image result for buddy the elf gifs

And you also had to make all your plans with your hometown friends over break! There really was no time for studying when festivities were in the works.

Image result for buddy the elf gifs

Then your anger shifts to your professor. Of course they said the exam would be easy they created in and have a PhD in the subject. You barely read the syllabus.

Image result for buddy the elf gifs

But before you know it, the week comes to a close, all your finals are handed in, and you’re on the way home for the holidays.

Image result for elf gifs

Now you can officially get in the holiday spirit without finals week fear looming in your head.

Image result for buddy the elf gifs

Cover Image Source