This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Dunkin is forever competing with Starbucks here in New England, and their latest release of new holiday drinks might just push them into the realm of coffee supremacy. Read on for the top five holiday drinks, new and old, at Dunkin, and decide for yourself who holds the best holiday coffee title!

5.) Cookie Butter Cold Brew

The Cookie Butter Cold Brew was an interesting drink, featuring a blend of spices. The best part of the cold brew was the foam which tasted like delicious cookies, but the rest of the drink did not compare. The cold brew itself tasted pretty basic and the bits of cookie in the drink were not appetizing. If you like a cold brew and want to have this drink be extra festive I would recommend getting it with creme, so you really get the cookie butter flavor.

4.) Holiday eggnog latte

This drink is placed at number four because I absolutely love eggnog, but if you want a caffeinated drink that tastes like coffee, this is not your drink. This latte tasted like eggnog. The flavor was delicious, and if you like eggnog you will definitely enjoy it, but eggnog has been a very controversial drink, so I know a lot of people who would find this drink disgusting. With that being said, the slight hint of espresso that should have been in the drink was seemingly not. This drink is for eggnog lovers only.

3.) Peppermint Mocha Hot chocolate

The peppermint mocha hot chocolate is a delicious drink for the holiday season! Who doesn’t love hot chocolate, and a delicious peppermint flavor for the holiday season? This drink is very sweet, given it is a dessert in a cup. Hot chocolate is a winter staple, and with the addition of peppermint, it is a wonderful Christmas drink. I would recommend this drink to everyone because it is crucial to at least have one cup of cocoa for the holiday season.

2.) Toasted White chocolate latte

This latte is the perfect combination of sweet cinnamon spice and light sugar! The delicious white chocolate drink with caramel drizzle has a distinct taste of winter spices. This is for sweet, creamy coffee lovers like myself. A lot of holiday drinks have a peppermint flavor— that may not be for you, but not the toasted white chocolate latte. If you want a holiday drink that excludes peppermint you need to try this!

1.) Peppermint mocha latte

The Peppermint Mocha Latte is one of Dunkin’s classic holiday drinks, and it definitely proved to be the most reliable. If you’re looking for a coffee to satisfy your Christmas needs you must try this! I may be biased, due to my love of all things peppermint, but this drink definitely will satisfy not only your need for caffeine but also your sweet tooth. The rich sweetness of the peppermint goes perfectly with the creamy milk chocolate mocha flavors, which is why it is the winner!

Happy sipping, and check out Alex’s article on Starbucks holiday drinks to decide for yourself who wins the coffee holidays!

👯‍♀️ Related: Giving Superlatives to Starbucks Holiday Drinks
Kelti is a Junior at the University of Connecticut studying Journalism and Communications. Her love for fashion has inspired her writing.