Dugan James Reagan ’11

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Name: Dugan James Reagan
Year: senior
Major(s): Physiology and Neurobiology
Hometown: East Lyme, CT
Campus activities: Undergraduate Student Government: External Affairs Committee, Habitat for Humanity
Interests: Anything relating to physiology or the study of the human body, Skiing, Golfing, going to the Bar with my bronsons, Dave Matthews Band, Concerts, Boston Celtics, Denver Broncos
Dream date: Doing anything that allows us to have a natural conversation, just good chemistry. It could take place anywhere, preferably a beach.
Dream job: Orthopedic Surgeon
Favorite pick up line: After a girl keeps staring at you at the bar walk up to her and say, “Excuse me… is there something on my face?” If she doesn’t laugh she’s not the right girl.
Favorite quote: “Action is Character” –F Scott Fitzgerald
Favorite rap quote: “Say what up if you see me around, Nike airs separate my feet from the ground.” -Mac Miller
Dream girlfriend: T Swift all day
Turn ons: Blue eyes, intelligence, easy to talk to, independence, a girl who is genuine
Turn offs: Stage 5 clingers, chicks that dip, being overly nice, a fake chick

My name is Ashley Dostie and I am the current Editor in Chief for the Her Campus branch at the University of Connecticut. I am a journalism and public relations double major and I am looking forward to expanding and publicizing this amazing online magazine come fall semester!