This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

These days it’s difficult to tell when Black Friday ends and Cyber Monday begins. Typically Cyber Monday takes place the Monday after Thanksgiving, but now online stores are offering their sales even days before Turkey Day. Cyber Monday allows us the freedom to treat ourselves to those pricier items we’ve been eyeing, from the comfort of our own homes. For those of you who decided to avoid the Black Friday crowds this year, here’s some essential information for finding the best discounts on Cyber Monday! Most of these deals won’t last beyond the day itself (November 30th), so keep an eye on the dates.

1) Amazon will begin offering Cyber Monday discounts on Saturday, but has 10 “major” deals planned for Monday. Cyber Monday is historically Amazon’s busiest day of the year. Their deals will be offered both on the computer website and mobile app, so be sure to check both. Amazon is offering deals every 5 minutes so prepare to be glued to the website for at least a few hours.

2) Walmart has announced that it will begin Cyber Monday sales on Sunday night of Thanksgiving Weekend. The deals will begin at 8 p.m. on Sunday and run throughout the week until December 4. If you’re looking for some sweet deals on electronics, Walmart is the place to shop.

3) Target will also begin its Cyber Monday sales on Sunday night with 15% off everything on the website using the code CYBER15. According to the International Business Times, Target will be offering 30% off on select apparel items for women, men and children. Jewelry will also be 30% off and home items such as rugs and bedding will be 40% off.

4) H&M has cut up to 80% off a wide selection of apparel, shoes, and accessories as part of its Black Friday Deals, with prices starting from $1.99. (The banner says “from $4.99,” but we found lower prices in the sale.) Shop these H&M sales to find your first post T-giving break Nickel outfit.

*UPDATE*

Here is a list of some popular clothing stores and their sales TODAY:

Tobi – 50% off entire website

Charlotte Russe – 40% off entire website including clearance and free shipping with no minimum

Saks OFF 5th – Up to 70% off 

Urban Outfitters – $50 off orders over $150 or $15 off orders over $75

Windsor Store – 30% off entire website

M.A.C Cosmetics – Free overnight shipping using code CYBER at checkout + 25% off Eye Shadow X 9 and X 15 Palettes

Forever 21 – 21% off when you spend $21 or more with promo code: EARLY21 and up to 70% off select items 

SheInside – Free shipping + 40% off orders $59 with code: cm40; 50% off orders $159 using code: cm50; 60% off orders $299 using code: cm60

Nordstrom – 40% off Designer Clearance + check out the website for other deals and select items on sale

Head to deal-tracking sales websites like dealnews, RetailMeNot.com, offers.com and Bargainist for more of the latest sales or just head to your favorite retailer’s sites, where you’ll surely find sales and discounts galore!

Happy Shopping, Collegiates!

Ari is a self admitted fashion-aholic with an insatiable appetite for handbags and beauty products - not necessarily in that order.  When she is not bingeing on Netflix, daydreaming about Louboutins or scouring the Internet for "up to the minute" entertainment news, she can be found at the nearby Sephora offering advice on the latest and greatest must-haves - and NO - she does not work there.