sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Colton Haynes Tops Last Year’s Halloween Costume

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Colton Haynes is at it again, winning every award any person should receive for Halloween costume creativity.  If you don’t know who Colton Haynes is, you might recognize him as Jackson Whittemore from MTV’s hit show Teen Wolf, or as Roy Harper (Arsenal) from The CW’s Arrow.

Colton Haynes is a very attractive human being.

Mmm.

He supports good causes.

He’s a huge goofball.

His #TBT pics make me feel better about myself and give me hope.

And of course, the camera loves him.

Even stronger than his Instagram game, is his Halloween game.  His creative and elaborate Halloween costumes have even been compared to those of supermodel Heidi Klum, and this year’s is no exception.

This is Colton last year, as Princess Fiona from the movie Shrek for Halloween 2014.

Yes, that’s really him.

On October 23, Haynes posted a photo of him as Princess Fiona (or as he liked to call her, “Fifi”) boasting that he was excited to beat last year’s costume with something even more outrageous.

Well, he succeeded.  This Halloween Haynes switched from Princess Fiona’s movie to Princess Ariel’s.  

Captioned: “Poor unfortunate souls #Ursula

Not sure why the nip-slip is necessary, but would you love the costume less if it were gone?  Probably. 

Haynes with ‘Arrow’ co-star, Emily Bett Rickards.

When he’s not hot, he’s funny.  Is life ever fair?  

This year’s costume already has fans wondering just how wacky and incredible next year’s costume will be.  Jack Skellington move over; there’s a new Halloween king in town. 

Keep on doing you Colton, your fans love it.

Nikki is the Campus Correspondent & Editor in Chief for Her Campus UConn.  She is a senior majoring in Communication with a minor in HDFS.  Nikki wishes she was Beyoncé, worships Adele, eats more pasta than is probably recommended, and is a Ravenclaw at heart.   If you have any questions or concerns regarding Her Campus UConn, you can email her at nicoleharris@hercampus.com.
Sarah is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UConn. She is a Communication and Journalism major at the University of Connecticut newly suffering from the travel bug after a summer in Spain and an obsession with all things UConn Husky Basketball.