This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Trying to find some last minute presents while you’re stuck on campus could be quite the hassle. This guide will help you find the perfect gifts right at the UConn Bookstore!

UConn Ornaments

These delicate and adorable ornaments come in all different shapes and sizes, making it an easy one to match any personality. They are reasonably cheap (compared to everything else in there) and add just the right touch to your Christmas tree.

UConn Ugly Sweaters

Although many buy these ugly sweaters for holiday-themed parties, this is the quirkiest item sold at the bookstore. It could be just the right present for any age.

UConn Mugs

Who doesn’t use mugs nowadays? A UConn one to fill with hot cocoa or eggnog is just what every cozy home needs. You can never go wrong buying someone a mug, especially if it’s one from the massive wall that the bookstore has.

UConn Beanies, Scarves and Gloves

With the winter approaching, a good pair of gloves and a matching hat is a major necessity. These are cheap and an ideal gift to get that one person for whom you have no clue what to buy.

UConn Pet Gifts

Giving your pet a gift is like giving your whole family a gift. The amount of things ranging from collars to bandanas, bones, and outfits that the bookstore sells will help you find your furry friend the gift it deserves!

Happy Holidays!