nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

9 Reasons to Justify Skipping Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

We all have those days when we have no motivation for life, let alone class. It’s important to remember that sometimes you need to just give yourself a break and skip that class. Here are 9 extremely valid reasons to help you justify it.

1. You’re tired. It’s always more beneficial to sleep in your bed than on a desk in class.

Nobody wants to be that girl who passes out in the back of the lecture hall anyway.

2. You’re hungry, and you’ll die of starvation if you go to class.

And if you’re starving in class, you won’t be learning anything. Don’t waste your time!

3. To work out.

Sometimes you have too much pent up energy to sit in class. Don’t waste the moment of motivation, hit the gym.

4. You coughed.

It’s hard to tell when you might be getting sick. Definitely don’t risk it.

5. You get too into Netflix and can’t shut it off.

How can you expect to focus in class when you can’t stop wondering what happens to McDreamy?

6. You’re hungover and don’t want to throw up on everyone.

You’re doing a public service, and anyone who says otherwise is lying.

7. You’re on a diet and don’t want to be tempted when you smell all the donuts they’re selling on Fairfield way.

Don’t do it to yourself.

8. You’re too stressed.

No one likes to be stressed. Why go to class when you could be tackling the things that are causing it?

9. You have nothing to wear.

Lizzie McGuire knew it before we did. Having nothing to wear makes class an immediate no.

Thumbnail Source